Early Childhood Language Stimulation (18-30 months)
Focusing on building your child’s early social and language skills, emphasizing the development of play and social interactions.
Signs and Symptoms: Is your child unable to, or struggles with, any of these:
- Look in the direction of sounds
- Engage in pat-a-cake and peek-a-boo
- Listen when spoken to
- Notice toys that make sound
- Struggle to understand words for common objects such as shoe, ball, or cookie
- Wave in response to “bye-bye”
- Imitate speech sounds
- Acquire new words on a regular basis
- Asks one or two word questions? E.g., “Where Dada?”
If your child has difficulty in one or more of these areas, they may benefit from our early childhood language stimulation program.